Riverside Theatre is holding general auditions for its Spring/Summer 2019 season.
Announced plays are:
- "The Gospel According to Thomas Jefferson, Charles Dickens, and Count Leo Tolstoy: Discord" by Scott Carter (Jan 25 - Feb 10, 2019)
- "How I Learned What I Learned" by August Wilson (Feb 22 - Mar 10, 2019)
- World Premiere TBD (April 4 - 21, 2019)
- Shakespeare Play TBD (Summer 2019)
- Contemporary Play TBD (Summer 2019)
General auditions will be held for three days by reservation only:
Sunday November 4th (5-9pm)
Monday, November 5th (6-10pm)
Tuesday, November 6th (6-10pm)
Actors are asked to prepare ONE contemporary and ONE classical
monologue. Combined time 3 minutes or less.
Please bring two copies of headshot and resume.
Auditions will be held on stage at Riverside Theatre, 213 N Gilbert Street in Iowa City.
To reserve your audition slot
please follow this link.