HOW TO GIVE
Did you know?
- Only about half of Riverside Theatre’s expenses are covered by ticket sales.
- Your donation to us is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- The support of our individual donors is critical. Our donors are our collaborators and partners — the resources you contribute help us to keep on producing relevant and engaging theatre experiences.
Make a One Time Gift
Riverside Theatre could not continue to produce professional theatre in Iowa City without the support of individual donations from patrons like you! From $100 to $20,000, every gift has a major impact on the work we do.
You can make a financial donation to RT the next time you purchase a ticket. Consider rounding up your total to the nearest 5 or 0, or add a one-time donation to the order. You can also donate right now!
Want to save us from paying online processing fees? You can mail a check to:
213 N Gilbert St
Iowa City, IA 52245
Your company might have a matching program or give you a way to donate each pay period. Both are great ways of increasing impact of your donation!
Make a Monthly Pledge
Pledges are a great way to turn small monthly donations into funds that sustain us through the year. Consider pledging $20, $50 or even $100 a month. By pledging an amount you are comfortable with each month, RT gets a reliable cash flow. You are able to make an even larger impact on our work, and it can be a lot less painful on your wallet! It is a win, win, win. Contact Development Director Amanda Lensing at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your pledge.
Donate Matured Stocks
Riverside Theatre is fully equipped to takes donations of matured stock of any value. Contact Amanda Lensing at email@example.com to arrange for the donation.
Sponsor a Production
Various sponsorship opportunities are available throughout the season. For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a non-profit organization, we greatly appreciate donations of goods and services! These donations qualify for a tax-deduction which we will document in a tax letter.
We always need these items:
- Postage (either first class or postcard stamps)
- Paper (8.5" x 11" or 8.5", laser compatible or copy paper, white or colored)
- Frequent Flyer Miles
- Gift Cards for Lowes, Staples, Costco, Target, etc.
- Paint brushes, handles/rollers, paint trays
- Paint supplies
We also rely in-kind donations of services such as painting, electrical, plumbing, handyman, printing, advertising and more. If you or your company are willing to contribute services you think we might find useful, please contact Amanda Lensing at email@example.com.